04 giugno 2010

Dimange,


!!! I love the Star Wars cookie cutter post from Bakerella! Gabe was swooning over them. We will definitely have to pick them up and try them out. Personally I like the pankcake molds more but you really can't go wrong with Star Wars!!
Photobucket
Photobucket



My older brother Eryc, Gabe, & I decided to take advantage of Mom's pool.

We swam and lounged and enjoyed the sun.
Photobucket



Of course, Nala came too :)



Photobucket



Yesterday Gabe was messing with my cat Muffin and I caught the action:

AT 1ST I WAS LIKE THIS---

Photobucket



THEN I WAS LIKE THIS---

Photobucket

She boxes like a chola



I hope the good tate of Texas doesn't send my beloved Chase to jail. I love that he's a pothead!!!!
Gah, I neeeeed to have a gossip girl night with Felissa ASAP.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento