02 agosto 2010

Summer days

Dontcha just LOVE Bob Dylan?

What a fabulous summer weekend I had! Gabe and I were lucky enough to be surrounded by pleasantry all 3 days.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Friday night we went to a Purple Rain party. Puah & I played beer pong (she won, I suck), people dressed up, & I can't wait to see her again soon ♥

On Satuday, we went bike riding with my little sister and Nala.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

My precious lil monster melts my heart.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Later that night my good friends Felissa & Goretti joined my Pops, Gabe, my little sister Sophie, littlest brother Jack, & I to a night out on the town.
Dinner & a movie.
Photobucket

We saw Dinner for Schmucks because I still have a crush on Paul Rudd from when he played Cher's geeky older "brother" in Clueless (15yrs ago!!)
Photobucket

Sunday we spent the evening with Papa and the kids. Just good ole hang time. Long overdue.

Random but....When it starts to get chilly I want to put these babies on my feet.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento