07 settembre 2010

Halloween 2010 costume idea #1

Photobucket
I watched Ponyo last night and had the idea that it'd be cool AND REALLY FUCKING CUTE if Gabe & I dressed up as.....

Photobucket
PONYO AND SOSUKE!!!!!


I've seen it done before but I don't care. I'd get a lil red wig. Gabe practically already has Sosuke's hair.
The outfits would be SUPER easy. For Gabe a mustard t-shirt, charcoal shorts and white slip-ons. For myself I'm thinking red babydoll dress. The bloomers would be the only tricky part but I have some ideas I'd like to try out.
Ponyo goes barefoot when she's in girl form. I'm not going to run around barefoot on Halloween and freeze. Instead I might use some sandals or something open toe.

I want to do 2 or 3 costumes this year. I tend to want to go down the couples route but Gabe isn't always into it so I want to have some solo ideas too..

Do YOU have any suggestions for me/us?? I'd love to hear your recommendations!! Also, I'd love to know what your plans are for Halloween. What are you dressing up as? What events will you be attending? Share!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento