04 settembre 2010

Everything is Kosher, Two thumbs up, Ebert & Roepert

School has started and I'm hitting the books. I don't forsee much fun or freetime in my near future as I am still looking for work.
In the spirit of being positive and finding silver linings, here are some recent photos that make me smile...

Photobucket
I'm not quite sure what was going on here but it looks like Gabe is having some CHOICE words with that puppy hahahaaaa
Photobucket
Been bombing the fuq outta LA with these. I slap our* work up too but I'm not into self promotion. I almost don't want you to know where hehe FIND IT YO SELFF (*CASL for BABÕA)
Photobucket
These pretty purpley cacti sit on the corner near my favortie herbal pharmacy. They're beauty makes me happy.
Photobucket
My younger brother Esteban is in town for a few weeks before he MOVES TO SPAIN! ahhh
Photobucket
Nala cracks me up.

Last night I sacrificed and stayed in to do a bunch of homework. The reward??? Spending the day in the pool with the guys & going to the Dodger game. We beat the Giants!!!
The water was sooo refreshing.
Photobucket
I got soooo much sun
Photobucket
Shoulders are a peely mess right now :(((
Photobucket
SUCH great seats @ the game tonight. GO BLUE!!
Photobucket
....sometimes I show too much titty =/
Photobucket
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Photobucket

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento