04 settembre 2010

Everything is Kosher, Two thumbs up, Ebert & Roepert

School has started and I'm hitting the books. I don't forsee much fun or freetime in my near future as I am still looking for work.
In the spirit of being positive and finding silver linings, here are some recent photos that make me smile...

♥ Photobucket
I'm not quite sure what was going on here but it looks like Gabe is having some CHOICE words with that puppy hahahaaaa
♥ Photobucket
Been bombing the fuq outta LA with these. I slap our* work up too but I'm not into self promotion. I almost don't want you to know where hehe FIND IT YO SELFF (*CASL for BABÕA)
♥ Photobucket
These pretty purpley cacti sit on the corner near my favortie herbal pharmacy. They're beauty makes me happy.
♥ Photobucket
My younger brother Esteban is in town for a few weeks before he MOVES TO SPAIN! ahhh
♥ Photobucket
Nala cracks me up.

Last night I sacrificed and stayed in to do a bunch of homework. The reward??? Spending the day in the pool with the guys & going to the Dodger game. We beat the Giants!!!
The water was sooo refreshing.
Photobucket
I got soooo much sun
Photobucket
Shoulders are a peely mess right now :(((
Photobucket
SUCH great seats @ the game tonight. GO BLUE!!
Photobucket
....sometimes I show too much titty =/
Photobucket
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Photobucket

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento