03 ottobre 2010

Sunday MADMENDAY!!!!!

With each season my love grows fonder and fonder for Mad Men. It's sick. I CAN'T get enough!!

I have this funny love/hate relationship with my tv service. Eryc and I have DirecTV satellite and they broadcast on eastern time. So beacause we live on the west (aka the best) coast all my shows are shown 3hrs ahead. Sometimes this can be a real bummer because if I'm out on the town doing my thing I don't want to have to rush home by 7pm just so I can catch the latest epi of Jersey Shore. Especially when it's SUPPOSED to air at 10pm...luckily the internet is awesome and I can pretty much catch up on any show I miss.
Let it be know that I refuse to be a slave to the mind numbing black box in my living room (or the one on top of the dresser in my bedroom)!! STILL if I don't know what's going on at Sterling Copper Draper Pryce every week I think I'll just die.
Glorious glorious Sunday! The day of rest, technically the 1st day of the week, or as it's know around here, MADMENDAY!!!!
On this day I am sooooo in love with the fact that I get to see my show a whole 180mins early. Yet at the same time, if I'm not home (let's face it, most sundays you can find me @ the Venice beach drumcircle), I can still catch one of the several repeats AMC plays. It's a win/win. winning

In a few short hours from now on channel 254, episode 11 Chinese Wall will air and I'll be in rapture with Don, Joan, Roger, Lane, Peggy, Pete, Trudy and the gang.

Until then...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento